Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lips round


uncle would like a woman when I went fishing on the band. We left the dock, upward migration, into a secluded canyon, the tory burch cliffs to find a large backwater bay in a river and dropped his fishing rod . those days, fish and more to death. constantly bite, I caught 12 fish breath. countless fish are thrown into the upper beach death. shell fish mandarin fish, only sows a by my stay, this is the best jimmy choo shoes to eat a fish, fish bones, like a comb, can grow to up to half a catty. uncle than I am picky, he just catch a fish, and as long as the size of a half kilogram of. The fish mouth fish called horse, due to mouth shape looks like a horse named after the mouth. to turn up its upper lip, lips round, let it bite a thick wooden stick, rejection is not rejection off, bite needs to be borne. up and down along the river of people, generally do not have stems through its gills, it can tory burch be put on to go home. my first horse I do not know the magical effect of the fish. look at the beach and uncle rocks between the anxious look, I do not understand, ah, just want to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment