Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mother flash .....

Mother flash ..... I long to 12 years old, has not dared to go to school is not never been to kindergarten for a long time on not dare, and the whole park plus Dean teachers have children crazy, my face was swollen little girl became a pro in the watermelon, aunts Kuangou children, for no other, because they and I was born in a years period, military and police were mobilized to quell the violence herve leger be considered. The most interesting is that our family still 100 km away from the sea, they are often small Xiushui ditch in front of tuna caught, and found a sea turtle eggs behind haystacks, and later investigation, because my house had been there all year round many women cry, but tears of ingredients rich in amino acids and proteins, are very suitable for tuna and sea turtles lay their eggs survive to herve leger dress lay eggs once I really Mende Huang, ran out of the house secretly at night, I was ready to see if the female animals on bolted and ran Who knows, after I left home, in addition to a scream, do not pursue the past, I cautiously looked back, all of them had collapsed on the beach ... China Central Television talk shows focus groups to interview me, anti-camera broadcast three times that of glass, when collapsed, as television was to my face, mosaic processing, the next day was smashed and slogans posted everywhere, even affixed to the portrait of Chairman Mao herve leger bandage dress on Tiananmen Square, the United States, CNN said it is China's second Cultural Revolution, the phenomenon of the United Nations earmarked for me built a hiding place, in the Himalayas, Mount Everest from the top of the blue sky I am extremely close, God is simply at your fingertips, my quiet, but is also extremely of boredom, I stood peak cry: I am not handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment