Saturday, September 25, 2010

those canvas shoes with high Beck love like the details of the summer weather

those canvas shoes with high Beck love like the details of the summer weather, always changing, often in the morning was also sunny in the afternoon to get wet. and forest vast and lonely walk hand in hand , looked at her high white canvas shoes Baker stepped on campus in the street and the setting sun's shadow will be the two of us were extremely long, P90X and I really enjoyed this pleasant. blurting forest farmland made payable to: I what? love you before the vast and lonely forest casually said to me: Her voice sounds that good. if I remember correctly, this is vast and lonely forest contacts six months the third and I say capricious, but still very soft-hearted, so not really buy her a gift too, I was not allowed to increase the human side, their clothes will not match, let alone to buy clothes and shoes p90x workout of the girls. can this, I think I should buy her something, she was happy the next.
Lin vast and lonely as always, like the high-Baker's canvas shoes, canvas shoes, think of no more than the right to buy, I still choose to purchase a pair of affordable high-channel network within the higher Baker's canvas shoes to her, Xiao Nizi is not enough all day long clamored to own High Well, just is an opportunity. I think these complacent, I think the character of Lin vast and lonely as I have a palm known is the pattern more, I can handle that too, would like to break up Well not so easy, p90x dvd set unless I do not love you a vast and lonely forest. so I gave high-Baker's canvas shoes, Lin vast and lonely, I swear Paizhexiongfu vast and lonely on the lam, she is my favorite girl, except her eyes, I made no other girls I love it rolling, forest farmland made no remarks, took the shoes and turned back, I know that this disaster has passed, scared me a cold sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment